Life insurance calculators are a convenient way to get your numbers together. Check the Top 5 Life Insurance Calculators list we've put together.
When you're shopping for a policy that will protect your family in case anything happens to you, consider using one of the following 5 calculators that we've rated best. Pro tip: make sure to try different competing and non-profit companies and get as many quotes as you can while shopping for life insurance. That dream policy may not always be on the surface.
1. The calculator over at Bankrate offers some great options:
You follow a simple procedure entering answers to questions into the box and at the end they calculate your policy cost. Make sure you note the cost somewhere as you move on shopping.
2. Metlife has a great calculator as well, that works in several languages, including Spanish and Chinese. Click here to get to the calculator page.
3. A2ZTermLife has an amazingly clean-cut life insurance calculator that gives you an idea of your future policy's cost. Much like with the Bankrate's calculator, you are required to enter numbers that will later add up and produce your monthly payments. However, this calculator seems way more convenient, as you can change any of the previous numbers without going back - it's all on one page.
4. Life, a non-profit organization, has some great calculators available for download on your phone. You should definitely give these a go since the apps will always be with you no matter where you go.
5. CalcXML is not an isnurance company but a website with tons of great custom calculators. Their life insurance calculator is short of amazing, it's as clean as the one offered by A2ZTermLife but is not accompanied by immediate policy finder. You can still check it out to get an idea of how much you'll be spending on your policy.